domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

C-Murder - Calliope Click Volume 1

C-Murder - Calliope Click Volume 1

Musicas:
01. Intro
02. I'm Down
03. No Pressure (Featuring Sincere Sosa And Jason Lyric)
04. It's So Hard (Featuring Jahbo)
05. Real Click (Featuring Holidae And Jason Lyric)
06. 100 All Time (Featuring Holidae)
07. Come Roll With Me (Featuring Snoop Dogg And Jahbo)
08. Get It On (Featuring Als And Holidae)
09. Choppers (Featuring Big B And Pukie)
10. N.O. In Me (Featuring Juvenile And B.G.)
11. Hate On Me (Featuring Holidae)
12. The Life I Live (Featuring Jahbo)
13. My Hustle (Featuring Pukie, Sincere Sosa And Jahbo)
14. Real Where I Live (Featuring Macho, Duggum-D And Bop/US)
15. My City (Featuring Verse, M-11 And Young Trump)
16. Carrin Da Hawk (Featuring Holidae, Macho And Malachi)
17. Streets Made Me (Featuring Lil' Real One)
18. I Don't Understand (Featuring T'Glok, Yung Milly And Yella)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário