quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2009

Lil Boosie - The King Of Louisiana

Lil Boosie - The King Of Louisiana

Musicas:
01. Lil Boosie - In My Hood
02. Lil Boosie - Undeniable Talent
03. Lil Boosie - Cuz Imma Gangsta
04. Lil Boosie - Do Boot (Remix) Ft. Teflon
05. Lil Boosie - Somebody Goona Be My Victim
06. Lil Boosie - Aint Comin Home Tonight
07. Lil Boosie - Buss Ya Head Open
08. Lil Boosie - Dont I Act Like A Donkey
09. Lil Boosie - Let Me Ease Ya Mind
10. Lil Boosie - Thats My Dog
11. Lil Boosie - Out Here Grindin Ft. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies
12. Lil Boosie - Check Out My Lean (Remix) Ft. Lil Shine And Webbie
13. Lil Boosie - Super Clean Ft. Nappyville
14. Lil Boosie - Flexible Ft. 3 Deep
15. Lil Boosie - Take My Pain Away
16. Lil Boosie - Dirty World
17. Lil Boosie - Neva Been A Bitch
18. Lil Boosie - They Hatin
19. Lil Boosie - Doin This 4 You
20. Lil Boosie - Feds On The Way
21. Lil Boosie - Tryin 2 Get Nasty
22. Lil Boosie - On The Grind

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário