quinta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2009

Plies And Lil Boosie - Crack Addiction

Plies And Lil Boosie - Crack Addiction

Musicas:
01. Lil Boosie Ft. Fabo Haitian Fresh - Gon Joc
02. Lil Boosie Ft. Triple J - U Know It's Me
03. Lil Boosie Ft. Cristol - My Pockets Swoll
04. Lil Boosie Ft. Webbie Fox - You Aint Bout That
05. Lil Boosie - Southside Supastar
06. Lil Boosie Ft. Lil Meta Young Capone - I'm Dat Dude (Remix)
07. Lil Boosie Ft. Webbie (R.I.P.) - Like That (Remix)
08. Lil Boosie Ft. Snook - Models
09. Lil Boosie Ft. Webbie - Independent (Remix)
10. Lil Boosie Yo Gotti Webbie - Keep It Gangsta (DJ Drama Album)
11. Lil Boosie - Young Hustla
12. Plies Ft. Lil Boosie - Choppa Zone
13. Shawty Lo Ft. Plies - Dey Know (Remix)
14. T.I. Ft. Plies - Rydin
15. Plies Ft. T.I. - In Luv Wit Money
16. Plies Ft. Nitti - Got Em Hatin
17. Trick Daddy Ft. Plies B.I.G. - Duck Down
18. Trina Ft. Plies - So Fresh
19. Sean Kingston Ft. Plies - Me Love (Remix)
20. Plies Ft. Pleasure - Get U Wet
21. DJ Bobby Black - Outro
22. One Chance Ft. Plies - Get On Top

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário